Sunday, December 9, 2012

36th Milo Marathon - National Finals

December 09, 2012 - SM Mall of Asia

Another 10k done! Yehey!

And another Milo Marathon on my list!



Thankfully I was in better shape this morning than I was during last week's QCIM. I shaved off 11minutes off my record from 1:46 last week to 1:35 this week. My legs have also recovered well so I was able to run more (and less walk) today than last week. *bow*

I think starting an hour earlier helped a lot as it was considerably much cooler today. The 10k gun start for Milo was at 5am while QCIM started at 6am. It's hard to run (or do anything for that matter) if the scorching sun is breathing down your neck. 

Hydration stations were overflowing with water and Powerade so I was fully hydrated the whole time.

All in all, it was a good run. Til next year....

Me and my sister, my ever loyal running buddy

Post-race photo ops with my little kulit


Related posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment