Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hyundai Run For A Cause

April 2, 2011 - Quirino Grandstand

This was a free run but boy did it deliver! The free singlet was nice and the tote bag was really cute. The race was well-organized, race marshalls were aplenty and water stations were enough.

 My sister/running buddy at the starting line at around 4:30am

 In action

 Last 2.5kms


Photo ops with Mr. Boom Gonzales, one of the two hosts of the event. 

  The other host, Ms. Regine Tolentino.

Sister Kath and her post-run taho.

The Race Map
I heard about 24,000 runners registered for this event and the actual turn-out was, I guess, pretty close to it. I am glad that people did not just register to get the free singlet and tote bag but actually participated in the event. I have never seen a run with so much participants!

 The throng of people who joined the event.

 At the Buendia flyover.

The race result.
 
This was my second 10k race and I really had a blast. Looking forward to the next Hyundai free fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment