Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tiktakbo 5

September 9, 2012 - UP Diliman Academic Oval


This is Miguel's 2nd time to join this run. Last year he did the 250m dash with a couple of my runner moms' kids. I ran along side him but I was not officially registered. 

Since we already did our first 3k together last March via the Good Housekeeping Fun Run, I figured we could do another 3k with Tiktakbo. And so we did.

Prepping before the run

We both took our time. We were not running to beat PRs or anything. Heck, I couldn't even run faster than I did even if I wanted to. That's how out of shape I am. I wanted to, at least, run the last meter to the finish line for "show" but Miguel did not want to. He says he's tired so I obliged and we walked our way to the end. 

Walking to the end

Post race photo

We finished another race, yehey! And this is Miguel's 5th run.
  1. 2011 Good Housekeeping Family Run - 250m dash
  2. 2011 Unilab Run United 2 - 500m dash
  3. 2011 Tiktakbo 4 - 250m dash 
  4. 2012 Good Housekeeping Family Run - 3k (our first official run together, meaning we were both registered in the same race and we both had running bibs/singlets)
'Til our next race together.....


No comments:

Post a Comment